Information Collection and UseWe collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address and contact number
- First name, last name, company name
- Cookies and Usage Data
Usage DataWe may also collect information on how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of DataINITS Limited uses the collected data for various purposes:
- For follow up correspondence
- To allow you participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- To enable us respond to enquiries or complaints you may have about our services, website or job vacancies
- To enable you participate in our selection process and allow us consider and analyse your application
- To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process
- To provide relevant notifications and/or our email – newsletter/communications/updates relating to our business and jobs, which may be of interest to you.
- To monitor the usage of our Website
- In compliance with a legal obligation or governmental agency request
- For the defence of our rights in legal or administrative proceedings
- For our protection against legal liability
Disclosing DataUnder certain circumstances, INITS Limited may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Data StorageYour personal information is confined behind a secured technology platform that is accessible to ONLY a limited number of persons who have special access rights to the platform, and are required to keep the information provided strictly confidential. We are making use of a secured framework and highly secured data storage. Data on the system is transmitted and received securely in an encrypted connection called HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure). This enables us to have reasonable safeguards on administrative, technical, and security measures employed to protect your information. Our platform is hosted by a renowned cloud storage provider that offers additional safeguards such as firewalls. We also make efforts to limit access via passwords. The need for access is periodically reviewed. All these measures are intended to prevent the loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the personal information you provide or information we collect through this website.
Protection of DataWe take precautions to protect the security of your information. We have electronic and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security and correctly use data. INITS Limited only provide information about services, news updates, and job opportunities on our website. We will never ask for credit/debit card details, banking details, or any sensitive information from you. Below are the measures put in place to secure your personal information.
Data SecurityWe implement and maintain appropriate safeguards in protecting personal data. We offer the use of a security server. All actions and information are transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights on the system and are required to keep the information confidential.
- An event which is beyond our control;
- An act or threat of terrorism;
- An act of God (such as, but not limited to fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves and floods) which compromises our data protection measures;
- War, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), invasion, act of foreign enemies, mobilization, requisition, or embargo;
- Rebellion, revolution, insurrection, or military or usurped power, or civil war which compromises data protection measures;
- The transfer of your personal data to a third party on your instructions; and
- The use of your personal data by a third party designated by you.
Your Data Protection Rights
INITS Limited aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you:Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
The right of rectification:You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
The right to object:You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
The right of restriction:You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
The right to data portability:You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
The right to withdraw consent:You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where INITS Limited relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Sensitive InformationDO NOT send or share with us any sensitive Personal Data (such as but not limited to your government-issued or financial account numbers, debit/credit card details, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, genetic or biometric data, or criminal background.
AmendmentsWe may revise and update this Policy at any time, without notice. This revised Policy will be effective when posted/ published on the Website. Accordingly, if you disagree with and do not want to accept this Policy, as these have been revised, you must discontinue to use our Website.
Our Contact DetailsThe head office of INITS Limited is situated at22 Akinwunmi St, Yaba 101245, Lagos State, Nigeria. You can contact us by:
- Post: Using the postal address given above as well as the addresses published on the Website.
- Telephone: Using the contact number published on our Website.
- Email: Using the email address published on our Website.
- Or via the contact forms on our Website.